Terms & Conditions
1. Refunds are only possible if clients inform Pole Ballet at least 14 days before the start of the course that they wish to withdraw from it. An administration fee of 10% of the course price may be payable. Refunds after this period are only possible if a course is cancelled or if there is a change to the date, time or location of the course. Students who are unable to attend the course they have booked may transfer their place to a substitute person if they inform Pole Ballet at least 3 days before the start of the course. Transfer to a substitute person does not incur a fee. Transfer to a substitute person is only permitted for a whole course, not for individual missed classes.
2. Transfers to other courses are only possible if students inform Pole Ballet at least 7 days before the start of the course that they wish to transfer. After this period transfers can only be allowed if there is space on a course after it has started and such transfers are allowed entirely at Pole Ballet's discretion. Transfers after a course has started are not possible.
3. Missed classes cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Occasionally it may be possible to substitute a missed class with a class on another course in the same week as the missed class, if there is space on a course, but this is only possible if arranged in advance and is entirely at Pole Ballet's discretion.
4. Gift vouchers and other vouchers purchased directly from Pole Ballet or from other providers are non-refundable. Vouchers have to be redeemed in accordance with the instructions on the voucher. In regards to transfers and missed classes the same rules apply as to regular course bookings.
5. Pole Ballet and its teachers cannot be held responsible for injuries sustained during classes. Pole Ballet teachers are highly qualified and skilled, and injuries are rare, but during any form of exercise, and however skilled a teacher is, injury is possible. If an injury is sustained during a class, it is the student's responsibility to consult a medical professional.